Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge June Link Up!

Hello all! We are nearly half way through the challenge!! I hope your reading is still going strong - reviews seemed to be fewer last month than they have been so far... Mind you I can't really talk as I've read about six books for the challenge and only managed to review about one of them so far! Better luck this month I guess! 


I'm going to make a master list of everybody's reviews, as it is getting to be a bit of a task to link individually to each month! 


*UPDATE* - the Master list is now done and can be found here. Hopefully it will be a useful resource if I run this challenge again in 2013!


Here is the link up for June:







1 comment:

  1. Glad to see my review of Beauty and the Werewolf written and posted on the last day of June. I'm so behind in my reviewing! :)

    ReplyDelete