Monday 31 December 2012

December RAK Wrap Up



I signed up for RAK again this month, it being the season of giving and all, and I'm glad (as always) that I did! For anybody who doesn't know about it, RAK is hosted by Booksoulmates and runs every month. Basically you sign up with your wishlist and then the idea is that you choose someone at random and send them something from their wishlist, and if you're lucky, somebody picks you and sends you something! This month I both sent and received.

Victoria from Yeah, I Read it sent me Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, which I've already started and am loving, and I sent her The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, which I just finished and loved, so I hope that she loves it too!


I will definitely be signing up for RAK again in January!



I also need to mention a couple of other things that I got in December. Firstly lovely Ellie sent me this beautiful copy of The Last Tycoon by F. Scott Fitzgerald. She knows I have a lot of love for him, and this copy is just awesome!



I also got my The Broke & the Bookish Secret Santa parcel. I still don't know who it was from, as the card wasn't signed, but it was awesome! 


There was The Kingmaker's Daugher by Philippa Gregory and Looking for Alaska by John Green plus a pretty silver necklace for me, and then a copy of Jill Murphy's gorgeous Five Minutes Peace plus storybook CD for Benjamin! I sent a parcel to Sarah at Reader. Writer. Nerd. and you can see her big reveal here. I really hope they run this again next year as it was brilliant fun and I will definitely be participating! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'm glad you like it! I'm reading my very first Fitzgerald (FINALLY) in 2013 and looking forward to it SO MUCH! :)

    I didn't participate in RAK in December - too many bloggy Christmas presents to send out all by myself! - but if I remember I might just sign up again for January. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a clue on the card as that's what my santa did last year...it probably looked like my pen had leaked! But I'm glad you liked them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad you had a great Rak month in december ^^ and to see you participate again ^^ ( i missed your last rak, fortunately you told me you received mine ouff)

    may 2013 be a fabulous year for you and your loved ones ( the little one too of course^^)

    ReplyDelete