Tuesday 4 December 2012

Telling Tales Challenge Sign Up



This is my sign up post for my own challenge. Last year I had ridiculously high expectations and pretty much entirely failed. This year I'm going to be slightly more conservative. I'm going to go for the Troll under the Bridge level and aim for five books. The list may change but currently I aim to read:
  • The Odyssey by Homer
  • Till We Have Faces by C.S Lewis
  • Fables Vol. 8: Wolves by Bill Willingham
  • Fables Vol. 9: Sons of Empire by Bill Willingham
  • Fables Vol. 10: The Good Prince by Bill Willingham
I'm also aiming for the same level in the Queen of the Silver Screen category, and my list so far is as follows:
  • Mirror, Mirror/ Snow White and the Seven Dwarves by Jacob & Willem Grimm
  • Red Riding Hood/ Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley- Cartwright
  • Beastly/ Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • Alice in Wonderland/ Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
  • Oz the Great and Powerful/ The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum



No comments:

Post a Comment