Friday 1 March 2013

Telling Tales Challenge March Link Up!



It's the third month of the year! So far the master list (which can be found here) is looking pretty great and I'm happy with myself because my reading's going a lot better than last year so far! I am really enjoying discovering new stuff through all of your reviews. If you'd like to sign up for the challenge (or know anybody who might!) you can still do so here. Please feel free to contact me with thoughts, questions, ideas etc on twitter (@fairybookgirl) or by email (thetangledwebweweave(at)gmail(dot)com). If you want to talk about the challenge on twitter you can use #ttchallenge or just tag me in to your posts!

Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Bex and others!

    Wow, it looks like I reached the level I promised. The year is young, so I'll keep this contest open and see what else I read. Warmly, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete