Wednesday 3 April 2013

Telling Tales Challenge April Link Up


I swear every time I turn around another month of 2013 has gone by! I'm starting to reach the panicky, 'I haven't read any of the things I should have read' part of the year, but I am not going to let it take over! I did finish the first book in the second Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan this month, but I haven't got around to reviewing it yet. I'm also reading a lot of Ancient Greek mythology as I'm taking a course, which is probably why I haven't got the other stuff I planned to read done, but there we go! 

As always, if you want to join us in reading all things fairytale and mythology, sign up is here. The master list for 2013 is here, and if you want to talk about the challenge on Twitter you can do so using #ttchallenge, or just tag me into your tweet (@fairybookgirl). Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment