Wednesday 22 June 2016

Make Me Read It Readathon - You Choose What I Read!

-are getting married! (3)

I've been seeing the Make Me Read it Readathon around twitter for a little while, but earlier today Karla of Reads and Thoughts tweeted me to vote on her choices for the readathon and reading about it it seemed like an awesome way to pick stuff to read!

The event is hosted by Ely of Tea & Titles and Val of The Innocent Smiley and runs from July 9th to July 16th and the idea is that we post a list of titles we'd like to read and then you, our lovely friends and readers vote for what you think we should read!

I think two or three titles is realistic for me during a weeklong readathon, so to make it interesting I've included ten titles in my poll, all of which are part of my 20 Books of Summer reading list.

So get going and vote away! I'll compile a list according to what gets the most votes and post it before the start of the readathon.



If you're doing the readathon I'd love it if you left your links in the comments so I can vote on your titles to!

5 comments:

  1. The writing in Daughter of Smoke and Bone is simply beautiful!! If it makes your list, I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Voted!
    http://bookedupandbossy.blogspot.com/2016/06/MakeMeRead-Master-Post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was torn between Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and the Fairyland series. I ended up voting for the former though!

    Thank you for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I selected Bad Feminist because I've wanted to read it for a long time! I've never read any of the books on your list, tho, so it was fun to find out a little about them. :)

    ReplyDelete